Ophthalmologist Kathleen M. Beuttler
Dr. Kathleen M. Beuttler
Kathleen M. Beuttler, M.D. earned her M.D. and ScB. degrees from Tulane University - Louisiana State University (LSU) School of Medicine. She completed an internship at Charity Hospital in New Orleans and a residency at LSU Medical Center School of Medicine, where she was Chief Resident of the LSU Eye Center for a year.
Dr. Beuttler is a Diplomate of the American Board of Ophthalmology and is a member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology.
Abstracts & Presentations:
- Morgan, K.S., Stephenson, G., Beuttler, K.M.: Epikeratophakia in children with unilateral traumatic cataracts. Invest. Ophthalmol. Vis. Sci. (suppl.): 333, 1984.
- "Epikeratophakia in Children with Unilateral Traumatic Cataracts," Alumni meeting, LSU Eye Center, New Orleans, LA, Oct 1983.
- "Update on cataract surgery," Santa Paula Hospital, Oct 1985.
- "Diabetic Retinopathy," Santa Paula Hospital, Feb 1987.
- "Emergency Ocular Injuries," Santa Paula Hospital, Oct 1990.
Dr. Beuttler is affiliated with the following hospitals:
- Community Memorial Hospital, Ventura
- Ventura County Medical Center, Ventura
- St. John's Regional Medical Center, Oxnard