Ophthalmologist Maria Choudhary
Dr. Maria Choudhary
Dr. Maria Choudhary is a board certified ophthalmologist with advanced training in eyelid and facial plastic surgery. She completed her ophthalmology training at the prestigious Cleveland Clinic, Ohio. She then went on to complete a very competitive 2 years fellowship at the Center for Facial Appearances in Salt Lake City, Utah in Oculofacial and Orbital surgery accredited by the American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic ad Reconstructive Surgery (ASOPRS). She has a keen interest in research and has authored several peer reviewed scientific papers and book chapters.
During her free time Dr. Choudhary enjoys spending time with her husband who is an Infectious Disease specialist and their 7 year old son. They enjoy the outdoors and traveling including taking mission trips.
Dr. Choudhary specializes in functional eyelid, orbital, lacrimal and facial reconstructive procedures as well as aesthetics.
She is accepting patients at the following locations:
- Camarillo Office: 771 E. Daily Drive, Suite 245 Camarillo, CA 93010
- Ventura Office: 3003 Loma Vista Road, Suite A Ventura, CA 930030
- Eyelid surgery (droopy/baggy eyelids or eyelid retraction)
- Droopy eyebrows
- Tearing evaluation and management
- Thyroid Eye Disease
- Eyelid and Skin Cancers
- Eyelid and orbital trauma including fractures
- Cosmetic surgery of the forehead, mid and lower face
- Non-surgical cosmetic procedures including BOTOX, KYBELLA, facial fillers and Chemical Peels. Facial fillers for volume rejuvenation (under eyes, cheeks, lips)
Her list of publications can be found here.